Please send us your job postings to list here.
As a service to our members, CNYSEA will post relevant career opportunities that members or others make known to us. This page will be updated on a regular basis.
Position Opening: Centris Group Product Manager
Centris Group, providers of the NYSE Directors and IEP Direct software, is seeking to add a talented, energetic and motivated Product Manager to its growing team of professionals. The position is full-time, is located in Rockville Centre, NY, and requires the following core job skills and qualifications:
- Business Knowledge - detailed understanding of special education regulations and practices, having held a committee chairperson position or higher.
- Customer Orientation - ability to communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Innovative Problem Solving - able to develop and apply creative solutions to school district problems, anticipate situations and needs and find flexible answers to new problems.
- Communication Skills - excellent written, verbal, and listening skills. Able to deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Technology Savvy - familiar and comfortable with modern software applications and software development best practices.
- Collaborative Leadership - a leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results.
If you are interested in obtaining additional information about this position opening, please send your resume to